Nadal: Agassi pens letter of admiration to Spanish ace
The eight-time Grand Slam champion has written an emotional tribute to Rafa Nadal, who is out to make it ten French Open titles.
Former Tennis star Andre Agassi has penned a letter of admiration to Spaniard Rafa Nadal, who is currently bidding to win the French Open for a tenth time.
Agassi, who lifted the trophy in 1999, spoke of his amazement at Nadal's haul of titles in Paris, and urged the 29-year-old to go on and reach double figures.
"It took me most of my career to accomplish the herculean task of winning the French Open one time," wrote Agassi in a note posted on his Twitter account.
"Watching you attempt to win it for the tenth time is not only remarkable, it is inspiring.
"You make me believe in life that anything is achievable and nothing is impossible," the American concluded. "Go get 'em."
Nadal defeated Argentina's Facundo Bagnis on Thursday to advance to the third round at Roland Garros.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane