Nadal: Agassi pens letter of admiration to Spanish ace
The eight-time Grand Slam champion has written an emotional tribute to Rafa Nadal, who is out to make it ten French Open titles.
Former Tennis star Andre Agassi has penned a letter of admiration to Spaniard Rafa Nadal, who is currently bidding to win the French Open for a tenth time.
Agassi, who lifted the trophy in 1999, spoke of his amazement at Nadal's haul of titles in Paris, and urged the 29-year-old to go on and reach double figures.
"It took me most of my career to accomplish the herculean task of winning the French Open one time," wrote Agassi in a note posted on his Twitter account.
"Watching you attempt to win it for the tenth time is not only remarkable, it is inspiring.
"You make me believe in life that anything is achievable and nothing is impossible," the American concluded. "Go get 'em."
Nadal defeated Argentina's Facundo Bagnis on Thursday to advance to the third round at Roland Garros.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch