Willian and Kanté top Mourinho's Man Utd shopping list
The Guardian reports that the Chelsea and Leicester midfielders are the first items of business on the Portuguese's shake-up of the Old Trafford squad.
Jose Mourinho, who was installed as the new manager of Manchester United on Thursday, will demand complete control of transfer decisions at Old Trafford. Among the Portuguese’s primary tasks upon taking the reins at Old Trafford is a complete overhaul of United’s engine room.
The Guardian reported that chief on the list of targets drawn up by Mourinho are his former Chelsea charge, Brazil international Willian, and Leicester City’s France midfielder N’Golo Kanté. The UK daily stated that the Old Trafford board are willing to offer 60 million euros for Willian, who was one of Mourinho’s preferred players during his second spell at Stamford Bridge, while Kanté, a key member of Premier League champions Leicester’s squad last season, has a minimum buy-out clause of 22 million euros. However, the France international is also wanted by Ligue 1 giants PSG, which may complicate any potential agreement with Leicester over their star midfielder.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?