Willian and Kanté top Mourinho's Man Utd shopping list
The Guardian reports that the Chelsea and Leicester midfielders are the first items of business on the Portuguese's shake-up of the Old Trafford squad.
Jose Mourinho, who was installed as the new manager of Manchester United on Thursday, will demand complete control of transfer decisions at Old Trafford. Among the Portuguese’s primary tasks upon taking the reins at Old Trafford is a complete overhaul of United’s engine room.
The Guardian reported that chief on the list of targets drawn up by Mourinho are his former Chelsea charge, Brazil international Willian, and Leicester City’s France midfielder N’Golo Kanté. The UK daily stated that the Old Trafford board are willing to offer 60 million euros for Willian, who was one of Mourinho’s preferred players during his second spell at Stamford Bridge, while Kanté, a key member of Premier League champions Leicester’s squad last season, has a minimum buy-out clause of 22 million euros. However, the France international is also wanted by Ligue 1 giants PSG, which may complicate any potential agreement with Leicester over their star midfielder.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will we one before 31 December?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ferencváros vs Barcelona: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: What Real Madrid need to qualify for last 16
- LIGA MX Jalisco governor confirms Chivas will host León behind closed doors
- Football Sundowns refuse Al-Ahly's offer for Sirino
- Ramos Sergio Ramos offers Conor McGregor a fight