REAL MADRID - ATLÉTICO
Real Madrid 'Gere' up for Champions League final in Milan
Los Blancos' full first-team squad travelled to Italy on Friday morning - and had movie-star company on board their flight.
Los Blancos take on city rivals Atlético at the San Siro on Saturday night looking to clinch an unprecedented 11th European title.
The Real squad, which includes injured defenders Álvaro Arbeloa and Raphael Varane, left the Spanish capital for Malpensa Airport early on Friday morning.
Because of a late issue with their team hotel in Italy, Madrid broke their usual habit of travelling 48 hours ahead of the final.
The club considered a change of accommodation to be able to make their way to Milan on Thursday, but finally ruled out such a move due to its last-minute nature.
Boss Zidane was also in favour of his players having a day extra with their families.
Real were joined on their flight by Hollywood actor Richard Gere, with Gareth Bale taking to Twitter to post a photo with the star, alongside a number of team-mates.
After a press conference at 18:30 CEST featuring Zidane, captain Sergio Ramos and one other player, Los Merengues will train at the final venue at 19:30.
Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo, Carvajal, Arbeloa and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Bale, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric and Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez and Jesé.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester City player ratings vs Arsenal
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón