Bellerin speaks about a rumoured Arsenal-Barcelona move
Hector Bellerin spoke from the Spanish squad training camp about a rumoured move to Barcelona: "I'm not involved in these things, that's why I have an agent"
Hector Bellerin came through Barcelona's academy and has shone at right back for Arsenal this season, so much so that he's being touted as a potential replacement for Dani Alves at right-back, who has begun to sing another summer saga song.
Returning to Barcelona from Arsenal would be following in the footsteps of Cesc Fabregas, and the Masia product may get a chance to fulfill his boyhood dream of pulling on the blaugrana jersey.
Interest from Barça is always nice to hear
He spoke to Spain's 'Esports Cope' at the Spanish Euro 2016 training camp to discuss his stellar season and future plans: "When you have a good season, these things always come out in the press, but I don't even really know what they're saying to be honest, I'm not very informed. I have my representative who does all that outside work. It's nice to get interest from a big club like Barcelona, as a player it's always pleasing to hear, but right now I'm not really thinking about that.
If Alves leaves...
On the radio interview, the line of questioning about a potential Arsenal-Barcelona move continued and the defender underlined the same response: "I've already said that I'm happy where I am and I'm not thinking about anything else apart from the national side, playing well and seeing if I get a chance. If Dani Alves goes, it's true Barça will need a right wing-back, but there are lots of those in Europe, and right now, as I've said, I don't really know what's happening".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: 20 January could be a key date for a new round of payments
- US Election 2020 Biden announces first nominations for White House cabinet
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in December?
- us news US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, results, cases, latest news
- Champions League Juventus vs Ferencvaros: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- FOOTBALL Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image