CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
UEFA hold a trial run of the San Siro opening ceremony
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli went through their sound checks in preparation for their performances in the build-up to the Champions League clash between Real Madrid and Atlético.
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli took to the San Siro turf on Friday for a trial run of Saturday's pre-match musical extravaganza.
To keep the playing surface in tip-top condition for the main event an enormous tarp covered the Milanese grass as the pair performed their sound check and a large dance troupe practiced choreography.
The concert will take place before Mark Clattenburg and the respective sides take to the pitch. An audience of approximately 180 million people will be tuning in to watch the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Atlético
Te recomendamos en English
- NASCAR CUP SERIES Who is Jimmie Johnson, the NASCAR driver who tested positive for coronavirus?
- USA | July 4th How old is America on July 4th 2020 and what was its population when founded?
- LALIGA Villarreal vs Barcelona: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Bayern, Man City clear favourites, says Klopp
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today, July 5th
- NASCAR NASCAR: Which cars will have ‘Trump 2020’ on the hood?