CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
UEFA hold a trial run of the San Siro opening ceremony
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli went through their sound checks in preparation for their performances in the build-up to the Champions League clash between Real Madrid and Atlético.
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli took to the San Siro turf on Friday for a trial run of Saturday's pre-match musical extravaganza.
To keep the playing surface in tip-top condition for the main event an enormous tarp covered the Milanese grass as the pair performed their sound check and a large dance troupe practiced choreography.
The concert will take place before Mark Clattenburg and the respective sides take to the pitch. An audience of approximately 180 million people will be tuning in to watch the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Atlético
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener