Leo Messi injured while playing for Argentina against Honduras
Argentina vs Honduras: Messi injured while playing for Argentina, the albiceleste manage only a 1-0 win against the Honduran side.
The Argentine football Association has made the medical tests public after Leo Messi came off injured during Argentina's match against Honduras, setting pulses racing across Argentina with the Copa America imminent. The diagnosis is heavy bruising to his hip and rib region.
Argentina debut in the Copa America against Chile on June 7, and will be on tenterhooks as to the fitness of their talismanic captain Leo Messi, who looks like he should be fine to start the tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online