Leo Messi injured while playing for Argentina against Honduras
Argentina vs Honduras: Messi injured while playing for Argentina, the albiceleste manage only a 1-0 win against the Honduran side.
The Argentine football Association has made the medical tests public after Leo Messi came off injured during Argentina's match against Honduras, setting pulses racing across Argentina with the Copa America imminent. The diagnosis is heavy bruising to his hip and rib region.
Argentina debut in the Copa America against Chile on June 7, and will be on tenterhooks as to the fitness of their talismanic captain Leo Messi, who looks like he should be fine to start the tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"