Leo Messi injured while playing for Argentina against Honduras
Argentina vs Honduras: Messi injured while playing for Argentina, the albiceleste manage only a 1-0 win against the Honduran side.
The Argentine football Association has made the medical tests public after Leo Messi came off injured during Argentina's match against Honduras, setting pulses racing across Argentina with the Copa America imminent. The diagnosis is heavy bruising to his hip and rib region.
Argentina debut in the Copa America against Chile on June 7, and will be on tenterhooks as to the fitness of their talismanic captain Leo Messi, who looks like he should be fine to start the tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...