Iker, De Gea and Spain's Barça players to watch final together
Del Bosque will also watch the game with his technical staff as the Spain squad join up in Austria ahead of their friendly against Bosnia. England vs Spain
The Spain squad joined up in Schruns, Austria, ahead of their upcoming friendly on Sunday against Bosnia. The La Roja players will get together to watch Saturday evening’s all-Spanish final between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid on television, while the national team’s technical staff and coach Vicente Del Bosque will also watch the game from the Löwen hotel, where they are currently staying as they begin preparations for Euro 2016 in France.
The new arrivals on Saturday included Casillas, De Gea, Sergio Rico, Morata, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Iniesta, who all watch the final with each other on television.
The Real and Atlético players - Carvajal, Ramos, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Saúl, Juanfran and Koke - are due to join up with the rest of the squad on 4 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP