Iker, De Gea and Spain's Barça players to watch final together
Del Bosque will also watch the game with his technical staff as the Spain squad join up in Austria ahead of their friendly against Bosnia. England vs Spain
The Spain squad joined up in Schruns, Austria, ahead of their upcoming friendly on Sunday against Bosnia. The La Roja players will get together to watch Saturday evening’s all-Spanish final between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid on television, while the national team’s technical staff and coach Vicente Del Bosque will also watch the game from the Löwen hotel, where they are currently staying as they begin preparations for Euro 2016 in France.
The new arrivals on Saturday included Casillas, De Gea, Sergio Rico, Morata, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Iniesta, who all watch the final with each other on television.
The Real and Atlético players - Carvajal, Ramos, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Saúl, Juanfran and Koke - are due to join up with the rest of the squad on 4 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?