Iker, De Gea and Spain's Barça players to watch final together
Del Bosque will also watch the game with his technical staff as the Spain squad join up in Austria ahead of their friendly against Bosnia. England vs Spain
The Spain squad joined up in Schruns, Austria, ahead of their upcoming friendly on Sunday against Bosnia. The La Roja players will get together to watch Saturday evening’s all-Spanish final between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid on television, while the national team’s technical staff and coach Vicente Del Bosque will also watch the game from the Löwen hotel, where they are currently staying as they begin preparations for Euro 2016 in France.
The new arrivals on Saturday included Casillas, De Gea, Sergio Rico, Morata, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Iniesta, who all watch the final with each other on television.
The Real and Atlético players - Carvajal, Ramos, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Saúl, Juanfran and Koke - are due to join up with the rest of the squad on 4 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?