Iker, De Gea and Spain's Barça players to watch final together
Del Bosque will also watch the game with his technical staff as the Spain squad join up in Austria ahead of their friendly against Bosnia. England vs Spain
The Spain squad joined up in Schruns, Austria, ahead of their upcoming friendly on Sunday against Bosnia. The La Roja players will get together to watch Saturday evening’s all-Spanish final between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid on television, while the national team’s technical staff and coach Vicente Del Bosque will also watch the game from the Löwen hotel, where they are currently staying as they begin preparations for Euro 2016 in France.
The new arrivals on Saturday included Casillas, De Gea, Sergio Rico, Morata, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Iniesta, who all watch the final with each other on television.
The Real and Atlético players - Carvajal, Ramos, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Saúl, Juanfran and Koke - are due to join up with the rest of the squad on 4 June.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online