CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Real Madrid's Nacho becomes a father hours before the final
The latest edition to the Fernández household will take his father's name, presumably because 'Milan' has already been taken by Piqué and Shakira.
The twenty-eighth of May 2016 is unlikely to be forgotten by Real Madrid defender Nacho Fernández any time soon. Not only is the 26-year-old involved in the showpiece event of the European club footballing season, but the date also marks the birth of his second child.
The Spain international posted a photo of his new son on social media with the message: "Delighted that Mini Nacho has joined us!!! Yet another madridista to add to the ranks".
Nacho Junior is the player and his wife's second chlid. The couple also have a daughter named María Cortés.
Te recomendamos en English
- Spain Luis Enrique return handled perfectly, explains Rubiales
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City post record revenue according to report
- Tottenham Mauricio Pochettino leaves Tottenham Hotspur
- GIMNASIA LP Diego Maradona no longer manager at Gimnasia LP
- SERIE A Kluivert: De Ligt regrets picking Juventus over Barcelona
- REAL MADRID Skriniar's agent: "I can see him going to Real Madrid"