CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Real Madrid's Nacho becomes a father hours before the final
The latest edition to the Fernández household will take his father's name, presumably because 'Milan' has already been taken by Piqué and Shakira.
The twenty-eighth of May 2016 is unlikely to be forgotten by Real Madrid defender Nacho Fernández any time soon. Not only is the 26-year-old involved in the showpiece event of the European club footballing season, but the date also marks the birth of his second child.
The Spain international posted a photo of his new son on social media with the message: "Delighted that Mini Nacho has joined us!!! Yet another madridista to add to the ranks".
Nacho Junior is the player and his wife's second chlid. The couple also have a daughter named María Cortés.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen