Del Bosque: "We chose Bosnia as they're similar to the Czechs"
The Spain manager spoke to the press ahead of his side's first warm-up match: " they have a strong forward in Dzeko, they’re compact, they counter-attack..."
Vicente del Bosque spoke to the press ahead of Spain’s match against Bosnia in Sankt Gallen, he first of La Roja’s warm-up games for the European Championship.
Bosnia: “We chose Bosnia because they share similarities with the Czech Republic: they have a strong forward in Dzeko, they’re compact at the back, they counter-attack and they have a powerful attacking right back.”
Recent arrivals to squad: “I’ve spent some time with those that arrived today [Saturday] and we’ll try and prepare them as best we can for the European Championship.”
David Silva: “Silva is training well and there’s nothing to make us fear he won’t be available for the Euros.”
Young players: “The 11 youngsters who have joined us this week have given the group a lot of enthusiasm. It’s been a very positive experience.”
Fixture list: “Spain always has teams in European finals and we have to adapt to that. We haven’t wasted our time on it, we brought in some young players who have revitalized the squad. Now we have to fine tune to reach the highest possible level of concentration and competitive edge. After 70 games in a season it’s normal that players switch off and we have to reactivate them.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca