Iker Casillas takes to Twitter to congratulate Real Madrid
The ex-Madrid goalkeeper and legend of the club will have had his personal ways to say well done to Los Blancos but he also used Twitter to express his feelings.
Iker Casillas is still seen as a legend of the club after coming through the youth team and spending a quarter of a century with Los Blancos which included picking up three Champions League medals. Now plying his trade at Porto, he too wanted to join the masses in sending his congratulations to the team and did so publicly on Twitter.
His message was simple but powerful saying goodbye to the ten titles and welcoming the eleventh. He even counted out the right number of trophy emoticons.
Adiós DÉCIMA!! Bye bye DÉCIMA!! Bienvenida UNDÉCIMA!! Welcome UNDÉCIMA!! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆— Iker Casillas (@CasillasWorld) 28 de mayo de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid