Iker Casillas takes to Twitter to congratulate Real Madrid
The ex-Madrid goalkeeper and legend of the club will have had his personal ways to say well done to Los Blancos but he also used Twitter to express his feelings.
Iker Casillas is still seen as a legend of the club after coming through the youth team and spending a quarter of a century with Los Blancos which included picking up three Champions League medals. Now plying his trade at Porto, he too wanted to join the masses in sending his congratulations to the team and did so publicly on Twitter.
His message was simple but powerful saying goodbye to the ten titles and welcoming the eleventh. He even counted out the right number of trophy emoticons.
Adiós DÉCIMA!! Bye bye DÉCIMA!! Bienvenida UNDÉCIMA!! Welcome UNDÉCIMA!! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆— Iker Casillas (@CasillasWorld) 28 de mayo de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax