Barcelona's Gerard Pique predicts Real Madrid's Milan Undécima
Picture goes viral with Barcelona player Gerard Piqué's Undecima premonition, predicting the outcome of the Champions League final in Milan.
Real Madrid were proclaimed champions of their 11th European Cup on Saturday May 28 in Milan, and social media was lit up with reactions from all the usual suspects who are active online: madridistas Arbeloa and Guti and Barcelona's Gerard Pique.
Memes and references to Pique's penchant for periscope were rife, and this picture went viral among Spanish users of Twitter and Instagram:
The picture shows Gerard Pique's eldest son Milan in a Barcelona jersey sporting the number 11, madridistas taking that as a reference to Real Madrid's historic Undécima:
Although the image is most probably a fake, many users have shared and commented, awaiting Pique's response to the madridista baiting.
Anytime Pique has posted on Instagram with his son Milan, the number 3 has been chosen for Shakira's boy, but that's nothing a little Photoshop can't fix...
Milan ya tiene las nuevas equipaciones de esta temporada! | Milan's new FCBarcelona kits! pic.twitter.com/zXtPBSs04o— Gerard Piqué (@3gerardpique) 27 de agosto de 2013
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus If coronavirus can’t be contained in the US it is predicted to cause over 3,000 deaths in a single day
- Serie A Coronavirus: Serie A clubs unanimously in favour of up to one-third pay cut for players
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care in London
- Coronavirus CDC face masks: how to make, use and other instructions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Can pets get infected with COVID-19?
- Football Radomir Antic, former Real Madrid, Atlético and Barcelona coach, dies aged 71