Steve McManaman barely celebrates Cristiano Ronaldo's winning penalty
The one-time Madridista watched the penalty shootout alongside Rio Ferdinand, but it was the latter who looked more enthused when the Portuguese slotted past Jan Oblak.
Steve McManaman, whose illustrious playing career included a four-year stint at Real Madrid, was in the San Siro commentary box on Saturday night alongside Manchester United defensive legend Rio Ferdinand.
Both ex-England internationals were filmed as the watched the tense penalty shootout unfold in front of them, and oddly it was Ferdinand who seemed happier when Cristiano Ronaldo thumped Los Blancos' fifth penalty into the back of Jan Oblak's net to clinch the undécima for Zidane's men.
The Liverpudlian racked up an impressive trophy collection during his time in the Spanish capital, winning La Liga in 2000-01 and 2002-03 and two Champions League titles in 2000 and 2002. In the first of those finals the Scouse midfielder scored Madrid's second goal in a 3-0 rout of Hector Cuper's Valencia.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA 99% certain that Koeman will leave Barça claim RAC 1
- NBA 2021 NBA Play-In Tournament matchups
- NBA LeBron James set for Lakers-Warriors and tips Curry for MVP award
- TAX DAY 2021 Tax filing 2021: Which states have extended their deadline?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a new payment coming? IRS tax filing deadline, Child Tax Credit
- US NEWS Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...