Bayern Munich reject Real Madrid offer of €50M for Alaba
Bayern will not entertain offers inferior of 80 million euro for the Austrian international. Real Madrid's director general José Ángel Sánchez has met with the player's father in MunichChampions League semi-final draw: live online
Bayern Múnich have rejected a 50 million euro offer from Real Madrid for the services of 23 year old defender David Alaba AS has been informed from sources close to the Austrian international. Real Madrid's director general José Ángel Sánchez has held meetings in Munich on numerous occasions with the players father George Alaba who oversees in business matters relating to his son.
The Bundesliga club are anxious to retain the versatile player who can play in midfield as well as his established left back position and will not consider any offer of less than 80 million euro for the Austrian's servicies with Alaba renewing his deal at Bayern last year which contractually would see the player stay in Munich through to 2021.
Replacement for Marcelo
Bayern club officials are anxious to quell any speculation over the players future who has been linked in recent times with a number of Premier League clubs was well as a possible move to Camp Nou.
Real Madrid admire the players versatility and he is deemed to be the perfect substitute for Marcelo. Despite the initial rejection the Spanish club are not deterred in their quest to sign the defender according to the same sources.
Te recomendamos en English
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Beckham's Inter Miami make late bid for Edinson Cavani
- Football Kompany believes diversity in football needs to start at the top
- 2020 CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament Reinier stars in Brazil win as Tokyo 2020 qualification looms closer
- REAL ZARAGOZA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Another chance for Vinicius to impress
- Rumour Has It: Barcelona give up on Rodrigo, Fernandes to Man Utd finally done
- Copa del Reu Iñaki Williams thanks Tenerife fans for 'No to Racism' display