Messi greeted with: "Piss off and play in Panama, you bastard"!
Lionel Messi took the stand this morning at Barcelona high court. He was greeted with a mixture of cheers and jeers upon arrival today.
Lionel Messi arrived at the high court in Barcelona with his father Jorge at 10:15 this morning.
A massive crowd of onlookers and over 200 media representatives had gathered to see the Barcelona player enter the court building.
The Barcelona No. 10 was greeted with a mixture of jeers and cheers with members of the public verbally abusing the Argentinian striker.
Te recomendamos en English
- WFS LIVE 'African clubs need to develop their brand before chasing profit'
- WFS LIVE 'The pandemic has prompted a wave of creativity across the sports industry'
- MARADONA Maradona's lawyer calls for investigation into medical services' "CRIMINAL IDIOCY"
- World Football Summit Eto’o: “Diego Maradona was an idol for a whole generation”
- PREMIER LEAGUE Which Premier League clubs can have fans back in stadiums?
- US News Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target