Barcelona's Neymar offered to Real Madrid, reports Spanish radio
Spanish radio station La Cope reports that Barcelona forward Neymar has been offered to Real Madrid by a mediator for €192 million, though Los Blancos have yet to answer the proposal.
- Follow the live macth coverage of LaLiga Santander: Barcelona-Leganés live online.
Neymar has been offered to Real Madrid – that is according to Spanish radio station La Cope, who are reporting that a mediator sought contact with Los Blancos over a possible transfer. La Cope reveals that the total amount needed for the Brazilian would reach an astronomical €192 million, and that the striker has already received an offer from PSG which includes an annual net pay-packet of €30m. Recent reports surrounding Neymar’s possible exit from Barcelona are against a backdrop in which the player’s contract renewal talks have stalled.
Real yet to answer offer
According to the radio station, Real Madrid haven’t yet answered the offer as the club are viewing it with some suspicion - the main fear being that they would have to pay way over the odds. Neymar currently earns €9.18m a year, and with his current contract not set to come to end until 2018, he’s assured at least 45.9m before bonuses. The frontman has asked Barcelona to quintuple his salary, as reported by AS in April.
Potential BBC roadblock
Another potential roadblock in the way of Neymar’s arrival at Madrid would be the BBC. With Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale set to renew their deals this summer, Benzema, one of Florentino’s favourites, would likely have to make way for the Brazilian. It’d be a complicated situation to say the least – especially seeing as Neymar has already left Real stranded at the altar once.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...