Barcelona's Neymar offered to Real Madrid, reports Spanish radio
Spanish radio station La Cope reports that Barcelona forward Neymar has been offered to Real Madrid by a mediator for €192 million, though Los Blancos have yet to answer the proposal.
- Follow the live macth coverage of LaLiga Santander: Barcelona-Leganés live online.
Neymar has been offered to Real Madrid – that is according to Spanish radio station La Cope, who are reporting that a mediator sought contact with Los Blancos over a possible transfer. La Cope reveals that the total amount needed for the Brazilian would reach an astronomical €192 million, and that the striker has already received an offer from PSG which includes an annual net pay-packet of €30m. Recent reports surrounding Neymar’s possible exit from Barcelona are against a backdrop in which the player’s contract renewal talks have stalled.
Real yet to answer offer
According to the radio station, Real Madrid haven’t yet answered the offer as the club are viewing it with some suspicion - the main fear being that they would have to pay way over the odds. Neymar currently earns €9.18m a year, and with his current contract not set to come to end until 2018, he’s assured at least 45.9m before bonuses. The frontman has asked Barcelona to quintuple his salary, as reported by AS in April.
Potential BBC roadblock
Another potential roadblock in the way of Neymar’s arrival at Madrid would be the BBC. With Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale set to renew their deals this summer, Benzema, one of Florentino’s favourites, would likely have to make way for the Brazilian. It’d be a complicated situation to say the least – especially seeing as Neymar has already left Real stranded at the altar once.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- Liga MX Liga MX will not have relegation in the next five years
- MLS Canelo supports decision of Chicharito and Pizarro coming to the MLS
- TRANSFER NEWS Valencia make loan request for Real Madrid centre-back Javi Sánchez