Robert Fernandez: "Dani Alves has decided to leave the club"
The club's sporting director spoke to the media this morning to analyse the Catalan club's 2015/16 season and confirmed the defender will leave Camp Nou.
Robert Fernandez faced the media this morning and during his review of the 2015/16 campaign confirmed that Brazilian defender Dani Alves will leave Camp Nou.
🔊 Robert Fernández: "Dani Alves has decided to leave. It's a personal decision that we respect" #FCBlive— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) June 2, 2016
He stated, “We need to look at how his contract was renewed. It was done at a time when we were undergoing the FIFA. ban and was a one year extension. Despite having a great season, Dani Alves has taken the decision to leave Barcelona. I don't like this decision and I don't want him to leave but it's the player's decision and that needs to be considered. We feel that we are covered in this position with the signing of Aleix Vidal who joined us as a Spanish international after a spectacular season with Sevilla. We also have Sergi Roberto”.
Neymar and Mascherino
Fernandez also talked about Mascherano and Neymar, two players who have been linked with Camp Nou exits. “Much has been said and every person has their own opinion. Marcherano will stay with the club. We want him to stay here as he's a key player for us. Neymar will also stay at Barcelona as we recently announced. at no point have his representatives showed a desire to move and we're not afraid of this transpiring.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...