According to Soccerrumours.com, the Swedish striker has made his mind up and has his "heart set on joining Atletico Madrid”.
Reliable sources at PSG, says Davidson, have revealed that the deal could go through “by the end of the week” in a transfer that would cost the rojiblancos a reported €27 million.
The signing would be a major coup for Atlético, but pulling the deal off wouldn’t be easy owing to Ibra’s sky high wage demands.
“I made a decision [where I’m going] a long time ago,” the 34-year old said earlier this week.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass