According to Soccerrumours.com, the Swedish striker has made his mind up and has his "heart set on joining Atletico Madrid”.
Reliable sources at PSG, says Davidson, have revealed that the deal could go through “by the end of the week” in a transfer that would cost the rojiblancos a reported €27 million.
The signing would be a major coup for Atlético, but pulling the deal off wouldn’t be easy owing to Ibra’s sky high wage demands.
“I made a decision [where I’m going] a long time ago,” the 34-year old said earlier this week.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7