SPAIN | JUANFRAN
Juanfran: “Those that know me know I’m stronger than ever”
A number of players from the Spain squad spoke to the media at the opening of a new corner in the Adidas store in Madrid’s Gran Vía.
A number of players from the Spain squad spoke to the media at the opening of a new corner in the Adidas store in Madrid’s Gran Vía. During the event in central Madrid, the La Roja players took the opportunity to discuss their impressions of the season and Euro 2016, which gets under way on Friday 10 June.
Juanfran: “Those that know me know I’m stronger than ever, and I want to come away a champion. It’s been a great year, but the sad part was the final. We couldn’t get over the line. Fate owes us two, and the victory will come at the third time of asking - we’ll see Gabi lift the Champions League. We want to win and make every Spaniard happy”.
Koke: “I always give my best and everything I have for the team. We all have to work as a team to win these Euros”.
De Gea: “We all have to help and do our bit. We have to pull out all the stops together and try to create a great squad and team”.
Rico: “It’s been a complete year and the reward of going to the Euros is really satisfying. I’ll give it my best to have a great tournament”.
Morata: "The way Spain plays means it’s easier to score goals. We have great players up top and we’ll give everything to win”.
Bruno: “I’m here to help and learn from others. There’s a nice atmosphere and we’re training well. Let’s see what the gaffer decides; with the quality we have, whatever he decides will be good”.
Azpilicueta: “I try to bring my diversity to the squad. We’ve got a great team and I’ll try to give it my all”.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?