The future of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in the short-term anyway, seems to have been decided with stories breaking that agreements on personal terms with Manchester United have already been settled taking the Swedish star away from Paris as his contract with PSG comes to an end. And the eyes of all those interested will refocus on the self-confessed legend on Tuesday 7 June following his recent comment to the media:
"There will be a big announcement on June 7. It will be this summer's big bomb," Ibrahimovic told Swedish television following Sweden's 3-0 Euro 2016 warm-up win over Wales.
"It feels good, feels better than good. A lot will happen with this news, so hopefully you'll all enjoy."
With Mourinho now at Manchester United and looking to bring back the good times after three disappointing seasons in the "post-Ferguson era", it is hoped that a reunion with Zlatan - both previously worked together at Inter Milan - could be the catalyst for a special period for the club.
But, if this news is indeed confirmed, then it's likely to form part of a bigger announcement with the new sports range of the player planned to be launched on the same day. It's almost as if it's all a clever marketing stunt...and if the social media reaction is anything to go by, it's working a treat.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...