Euro 2016: Spain squad pose for official team photo
Vicente del Bosque's men were all smiles as they had their picture taken ahead of their bid to win a third straight continental crown.
Spain's Euro 2016 squad posed for the traditional team photograph on Sunday as they prepare to seek a third consecutive European title.
The 2008 and 2012 winners, who were also crowned continental kings back in 1964, get their European Championship campaign underway against the Czech Republic on 13 June.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results section, you can make sure you keep abreast of all the scores, standings and fixtures during the tournament in France, which kicks off on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD CUP 2022 Fourth World Cup stadium ready for inauguration on 18 December
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Jota makes Liverpool history, Arsenal draw another blank
- premier league Klopp cheers Firmino display as Liverpool set new club record
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: why are Trump’s legal challenges continuing despite Georgia being certified for Biden?