Euro 2016: Spain squad pose for official team photo
Vicente del Bosque's men were all smiles as they had their picture taken ahead of their bid to win a third straight continental crown.
Spain's Euro 2016 squad posed for the traditional team photograph on Sunday as they prepare to seek a third consecutive European title.
The 2008 and 2012 winners, who were also crowned continental kings back in 1964, get their European Championship campaign underway against the Czech Republic on 13 June.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results section, you can make sure you keep abreast of all the scores, standings and fixtures during the tournament in France, which kicks off on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The new Super League is born: all the details of the announcement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: 20 teams, two leagues of 10, knockout stages – the controversial competition's format
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: reaction, participating clubs, UEFA statement... | Latest news
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Jose Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspur
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?