Euro 2016: Spain squad pose for official team photo
Vicente del Bosque's men were all smiles as they had their picture taken ahead of their bid to win a third straight continental crown.
Spain's Euro 2016 squad posed for the traditional team photograph on Sunday as they prepare to seek a third consecutive European title.
The 2008 and 2012 winners, who were also crowned continental kings back in 1964, get their European Championship campaign underway against the Czech Republic on 13 June.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results section, you can make sure you keep abreast of all the scores, standings and fixtures during the tournament in France, which kicks off on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim