Copa América: How and where to watch Ecuador - Peru
Where to watch, at what time and how to access the Copa América group B match between Ecuador and Peru being played on Wednesday 8 June 2016 in the USA.
What time does the Ecuador - Peru match start?
The sixth day of action in the Centenary Copa América gets underway with Brazil - Haiti being played at the University of Pheonix stadium, Glendale on Wednesday 8 June at 7:00pm local time (4:00am Thursday 9 June CEST).
Where can I watch Ecuador - Peru?
No matter where you are in the world you can see what channel the Ecuador - Peru game is available on.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of channels where the Copa América is being shown:
Ecuador: DIRECTV Play Deportes, DIRECTV Sports Ecuador, Gamavision
Peru: DIRECTV Sports Peru, DIRECTV Play Deportes, América TVGO
United States: Univision Deportes USA, Fox Sports 2 USA, UniMás, Fox Sports GO, Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Univision USA, fuboTV
Spain: Movistar TV Fútbol, Canal+ Fútbol / HD
United Kingdom: Premier Sports
Ireland: Setanta Sports 1
Head to the University of Pheonix stadium
At the time of writing there were still tickets left for Ecuador - Peru. Why not head down there and watch the game live... tickets are available.
The Copa América matches are available in most countries through the rights holders internet platform, if they have one. You're best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an on-line platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"