France - Romania: How and where to watch
All the info you need on where and when to see the opening match of the European Championships, to be played on Friday 10 June 2016.
What time does the France - Romania game start?
The opening match of the 2016 European Championships, which sees hosts France take on Romania in Group A, will be played at 21:00 local time (CEST) on Friday 10 June at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, located just north of Paris.
Click here to find out what time the game kicks off where you are in the world.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results and standings page, you can check all the other fixtures in Group A and the rest of the sections in the round-robin stage.
Where to watch France - Romania?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the France - Romania clash is available on here. As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary:
France: beIN SPORTS CONNECT France, beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports 2, TF1
Romania: Dolce Sport LIVE, Dolce Sport 1, Pro TV
United States: ESPN2, ESPN3 USA, ESPN Deportes TV
Spain: TeleCinco España
United Kingdom: ITV 1 UK
Ireland: RTE 2, ITV 1 Uk
Head to the Stade de France
At the time of writing, there were still tickets left for France - Romania. Why not head down there and watch the action live? Tickets are on sale here.
The France - Romania match is available in most countries through the rights holders' internet platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?