Real Madrid: Danilo and Keylor Navas go under the knife
Real published statements on Thursday confirming that both players successfully came through operations on heel problems.
Real Madrid pair Danilo and Keylor Navas went under the knife on Thursday for surgery on right and left heel injuries, respectively.
The LaLiga club released medical reports on both players following their operations, confirming that the procedures had been carried out successfully.
Danilo out for a month
Defender Danilo, who joined Real last summer and made 31 appearances in all competitions in his maiden season at the Bernabéu, faces a month out.
The 24-year-old has been troubled by foot discomfort since suffering a plantar fascia tear on international duty last September.
He will be ready to link up with the first-team squad for the start of Real's preparations for the coming campaign on 15 July.
Five to six weeks for Keylor
The custodian is expected to be back in five to six weeks, and could well begin Los Blancos' pre-season away from the group as he completes his recovery.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: are current vaccines effective against the Californian strain?
- Coronavirus Can unemployed Americans who refuse a job apply for unemployment benefits?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how many votes are needed to pass the relief bill?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check calculator: how much could you receive?
- US POLITICS Will Mitch McConnell support Trump's possible candidacy in 2024?