DE GEA - MUNIAIN CASE
Muniain was involved in a previous sex scandal in 2012
Iker Muniain was at the centre of a sex scandal when photographs of him posing with porn actresses were leaked on the internet in 2012.
While David de Gea is with the Spain squad preparing for Monday's Euro 2016 opener against the Czech Republic on the Isle of Rhé, Iker Muniain, according to eldiario.es, has been named as being a participant in a sexual assault which allegedly took place in a hotel in Madrid. The players' names appear in the statement of a protected witness, who testified during investigations into the activities of Spanish porn director and actor Ignacio Allende Fernández 'Torbe', who is currently serving a prison sentence after being charged with sexual abuse of minors, distribution of child pornography, human trafficking and tax evasion amongst other offences.
According to the protected witness in the Torbe case, Muniain was involved in sexually abusing a girl during a party organised by David de Gea. And the Athletic Bilbao player was also involved in another problematic episode in 2012. On that occasion, the player appeared making obscene gestures in a photograph with a number of porn actresses and Javi Martínez - the latter, an ex-team mate of Muniain's, is not implicated in the Torbe case. The photographs were taken during a barbecue while both players were on duty with Spain's Under-21s.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis