Isco denies involvement in sex scandal: "It's a terrible mistake"
Real Madrid midfielder Isco denies any involvement in a sexual assault case, saying the appearance of his name in news articles is a terrible mistake.
Real Madrid midfielder Isco Alarcón made a statement on Twitter denying an article published by El Confidencial in relation to a supposed sexual assault case in which Muniain has been implicated and De Gea supposedly involved in organising meetings between the footballers and the girls involved.
Isco releases Twitter statement
Isco published the following on Twitter:
"With my name appearing in connection to news stories published over the last few hours, I want to state that it is entirely false to connect me to the supposed facts published. These are events I have absolutely no knowledge of and of which I have never been aware whatsoever. For these reasons I have asked my lawyers to take all legal actions they consider necessary to ensure that it is made entirely clear that the appearance of my name in this case is a serious mistake and a major injustice."
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time