Isco denies involvement in sex scandal: "It's a terrible mistake"
Real Madrid midfielder Isco denies any involvement in a sexual assault case, saying the appearance of his name in news articles is a terrible mistake.
Real Madrid midfielder Isco Alarcón made a statement on Twitter denying an article published by El Confidencial in relation to a supposed sexual assault case in which Muniain has been implicated and De Gea supposedly involved in organising meetings between the footballers and the girls involved.
Isco releases Twitter statement
Isco published the following on Twitter:
"With my name appearing in connection to news stories published over the last few hours, I want to state that it is entirely false to connect me to the supposed facts published. These are events I have absolutely no knowledge of and of which I have never been aware whatsoever. For these reasons I have asked my lawyers to take all legal actions they consider necessary to ensure that it is made entirely clear that the appearance of my name in this case is a serious mistake and a major injustice."
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"