Real Madrid: Pogba youth coach urges star to sign for club
Roissy-en-Brie's Sambou Tati spoke to AS about the man in Real's sights - and encouraged him to join the Santiago Bernabéu outfit.
One of the coaches who oversaw Paul Pogba's first steps in football has urged the Juventus star to make the move to LaLiga giants Real Madrid.
Since leaving Manchester United for Turin in 2012, midfielder Pogba has established himself as one of Europe's hottest properties, with Real among the major sides targeting the 23-year-old.
"Real Madrid would be a good choice"
And Sambou Tati, who is president of Roissy-en-Brie, where the player spent seven years after joining at the age of six, told AS: "As a Madrid fan, I'd advise him to sign [for the club]."
"I've read that [Real boss Zinedine] Zidane likes him a lot," he added of Pogba, who is currently representing France at Euro 2016. "That's the most important thing. If the coach wants him, everything's easier."
He concluded: "For me, Real Madrid would be a good choice."
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby