Sevilla confirm Emery exit and talks with Jorge Sampaoli
The club issued a statement on Sunday confirming Unai Emery will leave the club after three years in charge and talks begin with Sampaoli.
Sevilla FC on Sunday issued a statement to the effect that Unai Emery will leave the club and talks will begin with Jorge Sampaoli on Monday as a successor to the three-times Europa League-winning coach.
“Sevilla FC has received a formal communication from Unai Emery’s lawyers in which was stated his intention to unilaterally resolve his working relationship with Sevilla FC during the next week given his desire not to continue as coach of the first team for the 2016-17 season.
Once the Basque coach’s irrevocable decision to terminate his contract with Sevilla FC was received, the club initiated the process of replacing him.
In this sense, it is expected that former Chile manager Jorge Sampaoli will arrive in Sevilla on Monday to open talks with the club.”
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Odegaard future comes down to Zidane plans
- Premier League Premier League: how many and which matches can be watched on the BBC?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League may introduce artificial crowd noise
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check US: EIP Cards being mistaken for scam, junk mail
- United States Trump on Minneapolis unrest: "when the looting starts the shooting starts"
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd Memorial Fund: how much has GoFundMe page raised?