Argentina - Bolivia: How and where to watch
All the info you need on where and when to see the Copa América 2016 Group D match to be played at Centurylink Field in Seattle.
What time does the Argentina - Bolivia match start?
The tenth day of action in the Centenary Copa América sees Argentina take on Bolivia at Centurylink Field in Seattle on Tuesday 14 June at 19:00 local time (04:00 Wednesday 15 June CEST).
The kick-off time wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch Brazil - Peru?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Argentina - Bolivia game is available on here.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of channels where the Copa América is being shown:
Argentina: DIRECTV Sports Argentina, TyC Sports Argentina, DIRECTV Play Deportes, Canal 7 TV Publica, TyC Sports Interior, TyC Sports Play
Bolivia: Tigo Sports Bolivia, Bolivia TV
United States: fuboTV, Futbol de Primera Radio, Univision Deportes USA, Fox Soccer 2GO USA, Fox Sports GO, UniMás, Fox Sports 1 USA
Spain: Movistar TV Fútbol, Canal+ Fútbol / HD
United Kingdom: Premier Sports
Head to Centurylink Field
At the time of writing there were still tickets left for Argentina - Bolivia. Why not head down there and watch the clash live? Tickets are on sale here.
The Copa América matches are available in most countries through the rights holders' internet platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Italy to decide tomorrow if and when Serie A will return
- Coronavirus: Messi says resuming season will be 'like starting from scratch'
- Coronavirus | USA What are the CDC guidelines to schools reopening in the US?
- Coronavirus | USA Stimulus checks: which states received more payments?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho could enter Lautaro Martínez operation
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham trio Kane, Son and Bergwijn all back to full fitness