Edurne supports De Gea despite sex scandal: "Vamos David"
Edurne, David de Gea's girlfriend, showed her support for her boyfirend on Instagram saying "Vamos David, Vamos España", with the Spanish 'keeper embroiled in a sex scandal.
With David de Gea named in a sex scandal, news that shocked Spain, the Manchester United goalkeeper was still named by Del Bosque as no.1 to start against the Czech Republic ahead of Casillas. De Gea denies any involvement in the case saying "It's all lies" and looks to have the support of his girlfriend, singer Edurne, despite an earlier Tweet appearing to pre-empt the revelation suggesting she was looking for 'New Horizons':
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"