Edurne supports De Gea despite sex scandal: "Vamos David"
Edurne, David de Gea's girlfriend, showed her support for her boyfirend on Instagram saying "Vamos David, Vamos España", with the Spanish 'keeper embroiled in a sex scandal.
With David de Gea named in a sex scandal, news that shocked Spain, the Manchester United goalkeeper was still named by Del Bosque as no.1 to start against the Czech Republic ahead of Casillas. De Gea denies any involvement in the case saying "It's all lies" and looks to have the support of his girlfriend, singer Edurne, despite an earlier Tweet appearing to pre-empt the revelation suggesting she was looking for 'New Horizons':
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- coronavirus Over 27,000 health workers infected with Covid-19 in South Africa
- Champions League Barcelona vs Bayern Munich Preview
- USMNT Adams becomes first US men's player to score in Champions League quarter final or later
- Champions League Bayern Munich are playing Barcelona, not just Messi - Flick