West Ham sign Sofiane Feghouli from Valencia amid Payet talk
The Algeria international has signed a three-year deal with the Hammers after six seasons at Mestalla, amid Dimitri Payet interest.
Valencia winger Sofiane Feghouli has signed for West Ham on a free transfer, the Premier League club announced on Tuesday. The Algeria international has put pen to paper on a three-year deal at West Ham in a deal that could spark a bidding war for France international Dimitri Payet, who has been attracting interest from across Europe after a stunning debut season for the London side.
Feghouli, 26, made over 200 appearances and scored 42 goals in his six seasons at Valencia, who he joined from French side Grenoble in 2010.
Thw winger, who has been capped 40 times by Algeria, will join the London club on July 1.
"I am very happy to sign for the Hammers and for Slaven Bilic," Feghouli said on the club's website. "The history of the club is important for me in my decision. Playing in the Premier League is very important for players in their careers and I am happy to play for the Hammers."
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge, three points and dunk contest | live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 2021 NBA All Star: Eastern or Western team, who has won more times?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Unemployment benefits 2020: how much is the tax-free waiver?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: who voted for and against in the Senate?