Germany - Poland: How and where to watch
All the information you need on where and when to watch Germany v Poland, to be played in Saint-Denis on Thursday 16 June 2016.
What time does the Germany - Poland game start?
Round two of the group stages of the 2016 European Championships, sees Germany take on Poland in Group C, will be played at 21:00 local time (CEST) on Thursday at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis.
Click here to find out what time the game kicks off where you are in the world.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results and standings page, you can check all the other fixtures in Group B and the rest of the sections in the round-robin stage.
Where to watch Germany - Poland?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Germany - Poland clash is available on here.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of the channels showing Euro 2016 matches:
Germany: ORF 1, ZDF, Sport1.FM, ORF TV Live Streaming, SRF zwei
Poland: Polsat Sport, Polsat TV, TVP Sport Live Streaming, TVP1, Polsat Sport 2 HD, Belarus TV
United States: ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN, SiriusXM FC, ESPN Deportes Radio, WATCH ESPN, ESPN3 USA
Spain: TeleCinco Espana, MiTele En Vivo
United Kingdom: ITV 1/BBC 1
Ireland: RTE 2, ITV 1 Uk
The Germany - Poland match is available in most countries through the rights holders' internet platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- Conte banned for two games after referee rant in Udinese stalemate
- US NEWS $3,000/$3,600 child tax credit: who would be eligible?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Golden State stimulus: can I apply for California check yet?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?