Portugal - Austria: How and where to watch
All the information you need on where and when to watch Portugal v Austria, to be played in Paris (Parc des Princes) on Saturday 18 June 2016.
What time does the Portugal - Austria start?
Round two of the group stages of the 2016 European Championships, sees Portugal take on Austria in Group F, will be played at 21:00 local time (CEST) on Saturday at the Parc del Princes (Paris).
Click here to find out what time the game kicks off where you are in the world.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results and standings page, you can check all the other fixtures in Group F and the rest of the sections in the round-robin stage.
Where to watch Portugal - Austria?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Portugal - Austria clash is available on here.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of the channels showing Euro 2016 matches:
Germany: ORF 1, ZDF, Sport1.FM, ORF TV Live Streaming, SRF zwei
Poland: Polsat Sport, Polsat TV, TVP Sport Live Streaming, TVP1, Polsat Sport 2 HD, Belarus TV
United States: ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN, SiriusXM FC, ESPN Deportes Radio, WATCH ESPN, ESPN3 USA
Spain: TeleCinco Espana, MiTele En Vivo
United Kingdom: ITV 1/BBC 1
Ireland: RTE 2, ITV 1 Uk
The Portugal - Austria match is available in most countries through the rights holders' internet platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis