Roy Keane plays prank on goal-keeping coach
Ireland's assistant coach Roy Keane managed to send goal-keeping coach Seamus McDonagh tumbling with a perfectly timed prank.
Roy Keane isn't known for his comic side, but it got a run out at Ireland training this morning as they prepare for their crunch Group E match against Belgium at Euro 2016. (Saturday 3pm CEST)
Perfectly timed move from Keane
The Irish Republic's assistant coach spotted goal-keeping coach Seamus McDonagh about to take a shot and timed his move to perfection.
Keeping coach McDonagh couldn't cope and ended up on the deck, to the hilarity of all involved.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale