Roy Keane plays prank on goal-keeping coach
Ireland's assistant coach Roy Keane managed to send goal-keeping coach Seamus McDonagh tumbling with a perfectly timed prank.
Roy Keane isn't known for his comic side, but it got a run out at Ireland training this morning as they prepare for their crunch Group E match against Belgium at Euro 2016. (Saturday 3pm CEST)
Perfectly timed move from Keane
The Irish Republic's assistant coach spotted goal-keeping coach Seamus McDonagh about to take a shot and timed his move to perfection.
Keeping coach McDonagh couldn't cope and ended up on the deck, to the hilarity of all involved.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes