AS poll: fans want one change to Spain XI for Turkey game
According to a survey conducted by Diario AS, supporters would like to see Vicente del Bosque shuffle his pack in midfield tonight.
Spain take on Turkey tonight in their second match at Euro 2016 (21:00 CEST) knowing that a win will see them guarantee their passage to the last 16.
The holders go into their Group D clash with Fatih Terim's men fresh from beating the Czech Republic in their opener in France on Monday.
Supporters call for Koke
And, according to an AS poll, the fans of La Roja would like to see one change to the side that saw off the Czechs in Toulouse: Cesc Fábregas out, Koke in.
In the survey, which more than 14,000 online readers took part in, the Atlético Madrid midfielder picked up over three times as many votes as Fábregas.
The Chelsea player was one of Spain's more disappointing performers in their first game of the tournament, and was replaced by Bayern Munich's Thiago Alcántara during the second half.
Defender Gerard Piqué's 87th-minute header then secured victory for Vicente del Bosque's team.
The Spain XI as voted for by AS.com users is: De Gea, Juanfran, Piqué, Ramos, Alba, Busquets, Koke, Iniesta, Silva, Nolito and Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- Serie A Mancini: Balotelli should be playing for Italy
- Football Covid-19: Raja announce four more players have recovered
- Barcelona Camp Nou candidate Font wants Guardiola and Messi reunion
- QATAR STARS LEAGUE Xavi's Al Sadd show attacking potency with 20 goals in five games
- BARCELONA Champions League: Barcelona "could have scored eight" against Juventus
- US NEWS US elections: What's Biden's plan to deal with coronavirus?