Neymar's agent: "Three clubs ready to break buy-out clause"
The Barcelona striker's agent told Brazilian radio that three big clubs are willing to pay the €192 million to take him away from the Nou Camp
With Neymar’s contract negotiations at the Nou Camp dragging out, those close to the Barcelona star are beginning to lose patience. So much so that his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, has announced on Brazilian radio that there are three clubs ready to break the striker’s €192 million buy-out clause.
Agent: "I can't say who"
“Up to today there are three big clubs that want to contract Neymar and pay up to €200 million Euros to take him from Barcelona,” he told Radio Jovem Pan. What Ribeiro didn’t reveal were the names of the interested parties. “I can’t say anything because it’s confidential.”
Neymar’s current Barcelona contract runs out in 2018, but the intention of the Azulgrana side is to agree on an extension by 1 July. However, only last week the Brazilian newspaper UOL reported that the player has accepted an offer from PSG to join the French champions in time for the 2017-18 season.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus