Flares thrown onto pitch stop Czech Republic - Croatia
Around 12 flares were thrown onto the turf at Saint Etienne from the stands stands occupied by the Croatian fans.
Flares half Czech Republic - Croatia
Around a dozen flares thrown onto the pitch brought the Czech Republic - Croatia game to a halt, in Group D of Euro 2016.
The flares were thrown onto the pitch in the 85th minute of the game with the score standing at 1-2 in favour of Croatia. The lit flares were thrown from the section of the ground holding the Croatian supporters.
UEFA will almost certainly open an investigation into the incident, with Croatia facing a possible monetary fine, possible points sanction or even expulsion from the tournament, though this latter would be highly unlikely for this incident alone.
The game was stopped for six minutes while the flares were cleared from the pitch. English referee Mark Clattenburg then re-started the match, with the Czech Republic going on to level the match 2-2.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"