Flares thrown onto pitch stop Czech Republic - Croatia
Around 12 flares were thrown onto the turf at Saint Etienne from the stands stands occupied by the Croatian fans.
Flares half Czech Republic - Croatia
Around a dozen flares thrown onto the pitch brought the Czech Republic - Croatia game to a halt, in Group D of Euro 2016.
The flares were thrown onto the pitch in the 85th minute of the game with the score standing at 1-2 in favour of Croatia. The lit flares were thrown from the section of the ground holding the Croatian supporters.
UEFA will almost certainly open an investigation into the incident, with Croatia facing a possible monetary fine, possible points sanction or even expulsion from the tournament, though this latter would be highly unlikely for this incident alone.
The game was stopped for six minutes while the flares were cleared from the pitch. English referee Mark Clattenburg then re-started the match, with the Czech Republic going on to level the match 2-2.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Not time to panic, but LeBron's Lakers could use some help
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why is Sen. Ron Johnson proving unpopular during the Senate stimulus check debate?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea and Liverpool heading in different directions after champions ruthlessly exposed
- LEBRON JAMES LeBron releases first sneak-peak photos of new Space Jam movie
- US NEWS Can I get the child tax credit or the child care tax credit, and what are the differences?
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check