Spain - Turkey | Euro 2016
Casillas celebrates with Nolito after Spain's second goal
Nolito grabbed Spain's second goal against Turkey, his first competitive international strike, and ran to the dug-out to celebrate where he was met with Casillas.
Nolito grabbed Spain's second goal in their Group D match against Turkey at Euro 2016, pouncing after a terrible mistake from Topal in defence saw him one on one with Babacan in the Turkish goal; the Celta striker made no mistake slotting home neatly and wheeling away after making it 2-0 for Del Bosque's men.
The goal was Nolito's first competitive international goal, having scored in two friendlies previously (two against Bosnia-Herzegovina and two against South Korea).
Casillas first up to celebrate
In the dug-out the players had only just sat back down after celebrating Morata's opener, and the first player on his feet to celebrate Spain's second was Casillas.
The Spanish stalwart for so many years, now replaced by De Gea, went running down the touch-line to meet Nolito as he ran to the Spanish camp to celebrate. The striker with 10 caps and the now-benched keeper with 167 met in a huge hug of delight, that shows how united the Spanish squad is.
Te recomendamos en English
- Spain Luis Enrique return handled perfectly, explains Rubiales
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City post record revenue according to report
- Tottenham Mauricio Pochettino leaves Tottenham Hotspur
- GIMNASIA LP Diego Maradona no longer manager at Gimnasia LP
- SERIE A Kluivert: De Ligt regrets picking Juventus over Barcelona
- REAL MADRID Skriniar's agent: "I can see him going to Real Madrid"