Euro 2016 sexiest XI: who's in?
The female journalists at AS were polled to find out their line-up of the hottest players at the European Championships in France. Ooh la la!
The female members of the AS newsroom were charged with picking their XI of the sexiest players at the European Championships in France on Friday.
Midfield magician Andrés Iniesta once again found himself left out of a Euro 2016 ideal line-up, but there was room for three of his compatriots as Spain's Gerard Piqué, Marc Bartra and Thiago Alcántara all made the cut.
Also deemed to be giving new meaning to the phrase 'the beautiful game' were Swiss goalkeeper Roman Bürki, Russia's Roman Neustädter and midfielders Lorik Cana (Albania), Antonio Candreva (Italy) and Adrien Silva (Portugal).
Completing the team of football fitties - managed by Poland boss Adam Nawałka - are attackers Mario Gómez of Germany, Antoine Griezmann of hosts France and Ukraine's Andriy Yarmolenko.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Mourinho got a "special" message from Ed Woodward after landing Spurs job
- REAL MADRID Marcelo on Rodrygo, Vinicius and anxiety before Liverpool game
- PREMIER LEAGUE Pochettino's goodbye to Spurs player etched on blackboard
- REAL MADRID Eden Hazard: "At one point this summer I weighed 80 kilos"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans angry over Bale's "childish" antics - Calderon
- Premier League Mourinho's call for 'respect' as he sends warning to Klopp and Pep