Croatian Ultras planning disturbances at Spain game
Croatian Ultras had announced trouble ahead of the Czech Republic game, which they brought to a half with flares thrown on the pitchEngland vs Spain
Croation Ultras have announced plans to provoke incidents at the game Croatia will play against Spain on Tuesday in Bordeaux, their final group match in Group D, Euro 2016.
Radical group Torcida Split 1950
The radical group Torcida Split 1950, one of two groups who claimed responsibility for throwing flares onto the pitch against the Czech Republic, posted on Facebook a map with various arrows and supposed plans of action to create disturbances within the ground.
Ultras reinforcing ahead of Spain game
The post also reveals the introduction of reinforcements in the shape of a new radical Ultra group, U.V. According to Torcida Split, the incidents are their way of drawing attention to corruption by football's governing bodies in Croatian.
Ultras announced disturbances ahead of Czech Republic game
Prior to the incidents against the Czech Republic the ultras had also announced disturbances on Facebook. The Croatian federation contacted Croatian and French police, as well as UEFA on the basis of the threats.
However despite the warnings the authorities failed to prevent the flares being brought into the ground for the Czech Republic match. Croatia are almost to be fined and threatened with expulsion from the tournament for the incident, and if the scenes are repeated against Spain that expulsion could become reality.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Premier League Lloris explains bust-up with Spurs team-mate Son
- Football Man Utd and Man City battling for Koulibaly and Skriniar
- Coronavirus FC Dallas out of MLS is Back Tournament due to Covid-19 cases
- BARCELONA Bartomeu confident of ninth Messi Barcelona renewal
- Qatar 2022 Aspire's online program aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle