Spain's style sees odds slashed
Spain's fine win and stylish play against Turkey have sent the betting houses in Spain into a spin. Spain are now complete favourites for the title with the major bookies.
Spain started as third favourites for the title, and maintained that position after the first match, a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic. But the footballing lesson handed out by Del Bosque's side have sent Spain's odds dropping.
A win for Spain is now being quoted at an average of 4.18 euros for each euro bet. Before last night's game the odds were at 5.88 per euros staked, meaning the odds have fallen by 32%.
Hosts France are now second favourites for the title, with their victory paying out at 4.90 euros for each euro staked, having been at 4.23 a couple of days ago. Germany are now third favourites (5.2/1). England (9/1), Italy (11/1) and Croatia (17/1).
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho explains why Ancelotti is reason to break the rules
- BARCELONA Neymar and PSG pact to facilitate return to Barcelona
- Premier League Van Dijk reveals why he chose Liverpool over City & Chelsea
- BARCELONA Police search Camp Nou offices for I3 Ventures documentation
- US ELECTION NEWS Kanye West announces he would run for president in 2020
- NASCAR NASCAR: Which cars will have ‘Trump 2020’ on the hood?