Spain's style sees odds slashed
Spain's fine win and stylish play against Turkey have sent the betting houses in Spain into a spin. Spain are now complete favourites for the title with the major bookies.
Spain started as third favourites for the title, and maintained that position after the first match, a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic. But the footballing lesson handed out by Del Bosque's side have sent Spain's odds dropping.
A win for Spain is now being quoted at an average of 4.18 euros for each euro bet. Before last night's game the odds were at 5.88 per euros staked, meaning the odds have fallen by 32%.
Hosts France are now second favourites for the title, with their victory paying out at 4.90 euros for each euro staked, having been at 4.23 a couple of days ago. Germany are now third favourites (5.2/1). England (9/1), Italy (11/1) and Croatia (17/1).
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match