Spain's style sees odds slashed
Spain's fine win and stylish play against Turkey have sent the betting houses in Spain into a spin. Spain are now complete favourites for the title with the major bookies.
Spain started as third favourites for the title, and maintained that position after the first match, a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic. But the footballing lesson handed out by Del Bosque's side have sent Spain's odds dropping.
A win for Spain is now being quoted at an average of 4.18 euros for each euro bet. Before last night's game the odds were at 5.88 per euros staked, meaning the odds have fallen by 32%.
Hosts France are now second favourites for the title, with their victory paying out at 4.90 euros for each euro staked, having been at 4.23 a couple of days ago. Germany are now third favourites (5.2/1). England (9/1), Italy (11/1) and Croatia (17/1).
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move