Spain's style sees odds slashed
Spain's fine win and stylish play against Turkey have sent the betting houses in Spain into a spin. Spain are now complete favourites for the title with the major bookies.
Spain started as third favourites for the title, and maintained that position after the first match, a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic. But the footballing lesson handed out by Del Bosque's side have sent Spain's odds dropping.
A win for Spain is now being quoted at an average of 4.18 euros for each euro bet. Before last night's game the odds were at 5.88 per euros staked, meaning the odds have fallen by 32%.
Hosts France are now second favourites for the title, with their victory paying out at 4.90 euros for each euro staked, having been at 4.23 a couple of days ago. Germany are now third favourites (5.2/1). England (9/1), Italy (11/1) and Croatia (17/1).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why has Trump taken executive action?
- Coronavirus Night curfew extended in East Khasi Hills until 17 August
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: who is Paul Vallone, the Democrat who says hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
- Coronavirus Trump executive orders: what will happen with student loan payments?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Lebanese court investigating Beirut port explosion