Spain's style sees odds slashed
Spain's fine win and stylish play against Turkey have sent the betting houses in Spain into a spin. Spain are now complete favourites for the title with the major bookies.
Spain started as third favourites for the title, and maintained that position after the first match, a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic. But the footballing lesson handed out by Del Bosque's side have sent Spain's odds dropping.
A win for Spain is now being quoted at an average of 4.18 euros for each euro bet. Before last night's game the odds were at 5.88 per euros staked, meaning the odds have fallen by 32%.
Hosts France are now second favourites for the title, with their victory paying out at 4.90 euros for each euro staked, having been at 4.23 a couple of days ago. Germany are now third favourites (5.2/1). England (9/1), Italy (11/1) and Croatia (17/1).
Te recomendamos en English
- Square Enix's E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 Microsoft's Xbox and Bethesda conference at E3 2021 recap: games, announcements, trailers
- Euro 2020 Denmark team doctor: Eriksen was 'gone' after suffering cardiac arrest
- E3 2021 After missing E3 2021, will Sony (PlayStation) have a State of Play in the summer? When?
- EURO 2020 | GROUP F France vs Germany: Mbappé explains Giroud annoyance
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light