What time does the Slovakia - England start?
Round three of the group stages of the 2016 European Championships, sees Slovakia take on England in Group B, which will be played at 21:00 local time (CEST) on Monday 20 June at the Stade Geoffroy Guichard, Saint-Etienne.
Click here to find out what time the game kicks off where you are in the world.
And with AS English's Euro 2016 results and standings page, you can check all the other fixtures in Group B and the rest of the sections in the round-robin stage.
Where to watch Slovakia - England
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Slovakia - England clash is available on here.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of the channels showing the match:
Slovakia: STV1 Jednotka, HRT 2, RTVS Live Streaming
United States: ESPN Deportes Radio, ESPN Deportes TV, SiriusXM FC, ESPN, WATCH ESPN, ESPN3 USA
Spain: TeleCinco Espana, MiTele En Vivo
United Kingdom: ITV 1/BBC 1
Ireland: RTE 2, ITV 1 Uk
The Slovakia - England match is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Russia vs Wales
Remember that the third games in each group will be played simultaneously and many of the broadcasters above will share coverage of the games or provide updates throughout the Slovakia - England match. We also provide you with more info on the Russia - Wales game.
Enjoy the games!
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record
- FOOTBALL Ndombele refusing to give up on Euro 2020 dream with France
- VILLARREAL Kubo considering leaving Villarreal in January
- us election 2020 GSA tells Biden presidential transition can begin
- FOOTBALL Ex-Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic joins Birmingham City