During the Switzerland - France match, their final group match in Group A, which ended in a 0-0 draw, the equipment showed it wasn't up to the challenge. The Swiss shirts, made by Puma, ripped with regularity whenever a French player pulled on them, with at least five shirts needing to be replaced.
Burst ball during Switzerland 0-0 France
The most spectacular kit fail though came in the second half, when the matchball, the 140 euro Adidas manufactured tournament ball, the Beau Jeu, popped under pressure in a challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid