During the Switzerland - France match, their final group match in Group A, which ended in a 0-0 draw, the equipment showed it wasn't up to the challenge. The Swiss shirts, made by Puma, ripped with regularity whenever a French player pulled on them, with at least five shirts needing to be replaced.
Burst ball during Switzerland 0-0 France
The most spectacular kit fail though came in the second half, when the matchball, the 140 euro Adidas manufactured tournament ball, the Beau Jeu, popped under pressure in a challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal