During the Switzerland - France match, their final group match in Group A, which ended in a 0-0 draw, the equipment showed it wasn't up to the challenge. The Swiss shirts, made by Puma, ripped with regularity whenever a French player pulled on them, with at least five shirts needing to be replaced.
Burst ball during Switzerland 0-0 France
The most spectacular kit fail though came in the second half, when the matchball, the 140 euro Adidas manufactured tournament ball, the Beau Jeu, popped under pressure in a challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Florida sets one-day record with over 15,000 new cases
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester capitulate as Bournemouth stay alive in relegation scrap
- Le Havre 0-9 PSG Neymar and Mbappe to the fore as PSG thrash Le Havre 9-0
- England vs West Indies England lose to West Indies: Stokes has no regrets over batting first
- Coronavirus New Covid-19 rules on masks and bars in Louisiana