Following France's no score, but far from dull, final group game against Switzerland, Paul Pogba, the highly regarded Juventus midfielder spoke as his team topped Group A.
About tonight's performance:
"We had a great chance to win but in the end we managed a point. We are delighted to go through as group leaders and the adventure continues. At the start I played further forward and found spaces. Later I dropped back".
About the criticism he's faced after poor showings in the first two games:
"The criticism? I don't have an answer for everyone. I play football, I play for the team. They'll always talk, whether for good or bad".
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Arsenal give up on move for Ødegaard
- EURO 2020 Brace-assist Bale sees Wales pluck Turkey
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Mbappé has the key to get out the PSG door
- EURO 2020 Eriksen advice for Denmark to counter Belgium's Lukaku
- NBA Chris Paul out for COVID: what are the NBA's health and safety protocols, and when could he play again?
- NBA All-NBA 2021: First, Second and Third Team selections