Following France's no score, but far from dull, final group game against Switzerland, Paul Pogba, the highly regarded Juventus midfielder spoke as his team topped Group A.
About tonight's performance:
"We had a great chance to win but in the end we managed a point. We are delighted to go through as group leaders and the adventure continues. At the start I played further forward and found spaces. Later I dropped back".
About the criticism he's faced after poor showings in the first two games:
"The criticism? I don't have an answer for everyone. I play football, I play for the team. They'll always talk, whether for good or bad".
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill